Registered process for pesticides includes application by the pesticides firm address to DPP. The whole process involves full filling the requirement as per the application request either under Form-01, Form-16, Form-17, Form-18, Form-19, and Form-20. Submission of the fee challan on the prescribed form. DPP after examining the request, checking the supply of the required documents as well as a deposit of the fee, issue the registration on the prescribed form within due course of time. the prescribed forms and checklists are as under:
Need to add pdfs
Agriculture Pesticide Ordinance 1971 As amended up to 1997
1992 under TCP/Pak/0051
December 1996 vide S.R.O. 847 (I) 96
• Testing Samples for Registration, Sent by importer under Rule 4 of APR 1973.
• Testing Samples for Appeal, Sent by importer sub section (2) under Section 17 of APR 1971.
• Samples acquired at the time of imports of pesticides for quality control.
• Sample Testing of officially purchased Chemicals.
• Training of provincial Chemists.
• Testing samples on farmers request under section 20 (Form-8)
Functions of Pesticides Laboratory
The functions of the Pesticides Laboratory have been defined under Section 20 of the Agriculture Pesticides Rule 1973 as under:
(a) to analyze and test such samples of pesticides as may be sent to it under the ordinance and these rules; and
(b) to carry out such other duties as may be entrusted to it by the Federal Government or a Provincial Government.
Senior Chemist (BPS-18),
Plant Pathologist (BPS-17),
Asst. Chemist (I),
Asst. Chemist (II),
Asst. Chemist (III)
Associated Labs are established in consultation with the provincial agricultural department by the federal government and are declared as provincial pesticide laboratories to carry out the functions entrusted under Agricultural Pesticide Act. 1997.
List of the existing associated pesticides laboratories are given below:
• Pesticides Testing Laboratory, Department of Agriculture, Lahore, Punjab.
• Pesticides Testing Laboratory, Plant Protection Institute, Faisalabad, Punjab.
• Pesticides Testing Laboratory, Department of Agriculture, Multan, Punjab.
• Pesticides Quality Control Laboratory, Bahawalpur, Punjab.
• Pesticides Quality Control & Testing Laboratory, Hyderabad, Sindh.
• Pesticides Testing Laboratory, Department of Agriculture Rohri, Sindh.
• Pesticides Testing Laboratory, Mirpur Khas, Sindh.
• Pesticides Testing Laboratory, Agricultural Research Institute, Tarnab, Peshawar.
• Pesticides Quality Control and Research Laboratory, Quetta, Balochistan.
Key Benefits of the Service
Watering your lawn and is the key to preserving its lushness and beauty. The experts carefully design your sprinkler system to ensure maximum coverage to your lawn. Whether you are looking for a brand new irrigation system to maintain your lawn.
Extend your home with a beautiful garden
Your property value increases many times initial value
Aesthetic garden beauty that improves with age
All-round certified and insured landscapers
Our Landscapers attend annual training seminars